The Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Control System from Quantum Rehab is like no other power chair electronics system. Designed from clinician and consumer feedback, Q-Logic 3 is user-friendly and highly customizable. This adaptable, expandable control system can increase and maximize independence. Q-Logic 3 with Bluetooth and the infrared (IR) environmental controls enhance your independence.
What can I do with Q-Logic 3?
Maximize your independence
The Q-Logic 3 Advanced Drive Controls System for power wheelchairs is standard with Bluetooth, allowing you to program your Q-Logic 3 to operate your smart device if it is Bluetooth enabled.
Use Q-Logic 3 Bluetooth programming to pair your power chair with a variety of devices. This allows you to operate your smartphone or tablet using your Q-Logic 3 screen.
- Program a Bluetooth mouse to work on your Windows desktop
- Apple, iPhone or iPad
- Android phone or tablet
How it works
Use Q-Logic 3 to search for your smart device, and then enable Bluetooth on your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. Q-Logic 3 pairs with the device, allowing you to operate your device using the joystick on Q-Logic 3.
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our 2021 product range!
- Wireless Bluetooth programming through Windows devices
- Bluetooth access to computer, tablet, and phone functions
- iAccess programmable push button and toggle options for customized seating access
- Simple firmware updates
- Capable of utilizing multiple input devices
- Preset drive settings
- Preset color background options
- Clinic Mode:
- Quick setup of multiple input devices during client evaluations
- Automatically assigned drive modes to input devices